Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Leap Day Gift For You & an Anthology Launch! (Promo over!!)

Come into Creepy Calverley Old Hall


THIS LEAP DAY PROMO IS NOW OVER!!! BASE SPIRITS IS NOW BACK ON SALE FOR $2.99. THANKS TO ALL FOR THE INTEREST FOR MY NOVEL AND THE DARK LIGHT ANTHOLOGY! IT WAS A BIG SUCCESS!

Today is the day when a new publisher takes its big leap into the world with the launch of an anthology of short stories: Dark Light! Join me in a warm welcome to Crushing Hearts and Black Butterflies... their brand new books look slick and-- well-- really dark! So have a peek at them and cheer them on as they get started with their book launches and all of the exciting whirlwind that goes with it! http://www.crushingheartsandblackbutterfly.com/dark-light-excerpt.html My short story 'The Transformation' is included, too!

As I'm in a celebratory mood with the anthology launch, and the recent launch of my short story 'Family Secrets' on Kindle over the weekend (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007D8TLP2 ) I am giving away Base Spirits for free on Amazon Kindle all day today! (February 29th only- I hope you can make it!)

Grab one for yourself, and tell anyone you know who loves a great ghost story!
http://www.amazon.com/Base-Spirits-ebook/dp/B005L38G8E

Enjoy the read! Drop by and tell me what you think, and please leave a review on my Kindle page if you truly love it. It's getting heaps of 5 star reviews. I just want to share the love and reach new readers. Won't you be next?

2 comments:

  1. I finally have a copy of your book!! Will start reading it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay TJ! I hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete